Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sambal Belacan Lady's Finger (Okra)


The first time I cooked lady's finger, I cooked it with soy bean paste. Then my husband said that it is also good if it is cooked with sambal belacan. But since I don't have the sambal, so I never cook it that way for him.


Now I have sambal belacan already, so I planned to give him a surprise. I will prepare it for his lunch :)


Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2
Difficulty: Easy

Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp sambal belacan
(To save time, I used bottled one. I will post the recipe some other time ;P)



- 6 stalks lady's finger, sliced diagonally
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)

Directions:
1. Heat up oil in wok
2. Stir fried chopped garlic and saute sambal belacan until fragrant



3. Add in lady's fingers, use high heat to stir fry until the lady's finger sticky and cooked



4. Dish up and serve

Result: A satisfied hubby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails