Monday, October 11, 2010

Salted Radish (aka Cai Po 菜脯) Omelette



Some mom's cooking cannot be forgotten. I remember my mom used to cook omelette with something that is crunchy, sweet and a lil bit salty. It was very nice. I don't know what she put in the omelette until she told me that it was salted radish (aka Cai Po 菜脯).

She bought me 1 pack of sweet spicy Cai Po and teach me how to cook it :) When I told my hubby, he said that his mom also likes to cook this dishes and he said he will cook it for me :D

Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2
Difficulty: Easy

Ingredients:



40gr of Cai Po
2 eggs
salt

Directions:



1. Whisk the eggs until the yolk has been broken
2. Rinse the Cai Po and cut into smaller pieces
3. Heat up a bit of olive oil in a frying pan
4. Add Cai Po, stir fry until tender



5. Pour in eggs
6. Tilt the pan so that the egg covered all the Cai Po



7. Cook until the edges/ bottom is slightly browned
8. Flip over and do the same



Look at him... so happy :P



Yum... Yum... :)



Result : A happy wife ^^

Thanks mom! and thanks dear (hope you can cook for me more often hihihi...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails